Serves 4 Servings
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Major Grey’s chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, slivered
- 2 cups cooked chicken, or turkey
- leaf lettuce
- 3 fresh California peaches, sliced (2 cups)
- 4 fresh California plums, sliced (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 kiwi, pared, sliced
- Combine sour cream, chutney, curry, lime juice, 1/4 cup coconut and almonds until mixed. Mix 3/4 cup of this dressing with chicken; chill.
- Line salad bowl or platter with lettuce and pile 1 quart torn lettuce in center.
- Pile chicken mixture into center of bowl.
- Arrange peaches, plums and kiwi in an attractive manner around chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut over salad. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 214
Percent Total Calories From:
Fat 45% Protein 20% Carb. 35%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily
Total Fat 24 g 37%
Saturated Fat 8 g 41%
Cholesterol 75 mg 25%
Sodium 89 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 41 g 14%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Protein 24 g
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 58% Iron 12%