- 2 Udi’s gluten free pizza crusts
- 11 ounce of the ricotta filling it’s just a little over a 1/2 of a cup
- 4 ounce BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup cooked grilled chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red onion
- Chopped cilantro, just enough to garnish. If you don’t
- like it don’t use it.
- 4 ounce parmesan cheese
- 7 ounces light ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ounces parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a sauté pan heat to medium and spay with pam nonstick spray. Add the sliced onions and cook until you get a nice golden color. Stir repeatedly so not to burn the onions. In a mixing bowl add the ingredients to the bowl. The onions will help warm the ricotta and make it easy to mix. After the filling is fully mixed use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop out and place the scoop in the middle of the crust. Spread the filling to the edges of the crust. Then add the 2 ounces of BBQ Sauce to the center and spread on top of the ricotta. Top with the cheese mixture. Add a 1/4 cup of grilled chicken the pizza. Top with the tomatoes and onions. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take the pizza out of the oven cut into quarters and add to the plate ½ the pizza. Garnish with chopped cilantro.