This Recipe was created by Canyon Ranch spa. All Canyon Ranch recipes are developed on property by their esteemed chefs, led by Corporate Chef Scott Uehlein. Canyon Ranch is a Destination Spa Vacations group member.
- ⅓ cup diced mango
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp minced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp minced jalapeños
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz salmon fillets
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for blueberry mango salsa. Lightly crush with a fork to release juices. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper and sear for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve each salmon fillet with ¼ cup of blueberry mango salsa.