This recipe is compliments of Amie Valpone, Editor-in-Chief of The Healthy Apple, LLC
- 1 lb gluten-free pasta
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp finely ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp finely ground fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh orange zest
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat, drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Serve warm.