Meet Kate: Health Coach, Lifestyle Expert, Chef.
Kate Horning is an emerging thought leader in health and nutrition. She is an ambassador on the leading edge of a new generation that challenges established ideas, looking for better ways to achieve healthier, happier lives.
Kate’s journey began with a book report at age thirteen, to be allowed by her mother to become a vegetarian. That sparked a passion that has led to studying and living nutrition for over a decade. Through her personal experiments with the typical American diet, as a vegetarian, vegan, calorie counter, and raw foodie, she has discovered the secrets of developing a practical, sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
As a high school senior, Kate gave a keynote address on childhood obesity advising the state of Ohio’s Board of Education on local school wellness policy. She supports the fight against childhood obesity worldwide through health and nutrition education.
Kate studied dietetics at the University of Kentucky, and is a certified holistic health coach and chef.
– The formula for weight loss
– The six habits of healthy living
– The two things you can do to make your healthy lifestyle a success
– How to ask the right questions to create a healthy lifestyle that matches your desires
– How to create a practical, sustainable healthy lifestyle for yourself
– Includes a 28 Day Road Map for daily self reflection on creating your own healthy lifestyle
Can be preordered on amazon.com