I love Greek Salads! It’s my go-to choice when dining out and for any lunch or dinner at home. Some may think that could get boring, but I love the flavors…every time! I usually top off my salads with my mother-in-law’s creamy Greek salad dressing, which I know turns my healthy salad into a not-so-healthy dish. This wrap gives new life to the classic Greek Salad and with the fresh vegetables and creamy cheeses it needs no added dressing.
Greek Salad Wraps with Roasted Red Peppers
Ingredients: (1 Serving)
- 1 large tortilla shell (I used Udi’s gluten free)
- ¼ cup sliced roasted red pepper (about ¼ a pepper)
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons feta
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly spray skillet. Place wrap in skillet.
- Lay the goat cheese, feta, sliced mushrooms, green onions, and roasted red peppers on the wrap. Let wrap cook 30 seconds – 1 minute or until wrap is lightly brown and the cheese has started to melt.
- Remove wrap from skillet and add spinach, cucumber, and olives.
- Wrap tightly and slice.
- This is excellent with a little hummus on the side!
Photo courtesy of Annie Holmes. Original recipe published on Maebells.
Annie is the gluten-free blogger behind Maebells that has a passion for revamping classic Southern comfort food into lighter, healthier, gluten-free meals. For more from Annie, head on over to her blog and connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.