Meatloaf is a comfort-food favorite of mine and many! The added white cheddar cheese makes it seem more indulgent than it actually is at less than 300 calories per serving. Add a fresh side salad and you will have a complete meal.
Cheesy Meatloaf Minis
- 1 ounce fresh Breadcrumbs (about 1/2 cup)
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 ounces White Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Sirloin
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425F. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- While breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes.
- Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4 x 2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons ketchup over each.
- Bake at 425F for 25 minutes or until done.
Serves: 6 | Serving Size: 1 meatloaf
Per serving: Calories: 254; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 112mg; Sodium: 607mg; Total Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 6g; Protein: 28g
Nutrition Bonus: Iron: 3mg; Calcium: 150mg