Trust me, you’ll be crazy for this irresistible Grilled Corn & Avocado Salad too! What I love about this recipe is it’s use of fresh veggies to make a crunchy salad that at the same time makes use of warmer weather’s essential kitchen appliance– the grill. Once you’ve collected all the ingredients for this recipe, the preparation for this dish is fairly simple. After you’ve grilled the corn, you’ll only need to worry about combining all veggies in one bowl and whisking the dressing up in another to pour over the salad later. The best part? There will be only a few dishes to clean up afterwards– which will ensure that you get to enjoy your Grilled Corn & Avocado Salad more quickly than expected.
Grilled Corn & Avocado Salad
Ingredients: (8 Servings)
- 5 ears corn, grilled – remove kernels with a sharp knife
- 10-oz container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 3.5-oz container reduced fat feta cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ large cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt, or more to taste
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
For detailed instructions to prepare this dish, you can find the original recipe published on Yummy Healthy Easy.