What’s not to love about these delicious sliders? Salmon in bite sized portions make for a healthy redo of the classic take on sliders! Better yet, there’s no guilt for having more than one. The benefits of salmon are endless, so much so that it’s merits have even earned it a well deserved place on the list of the world’s healthiest foods. What makes this recipe even more perfect is the yummy yogurt-cucumber-dill sauce that gets slathered on the buns. Enjoy and happy cooking!
Salmon Sliders with yogurt-cucumber-dill sauce
- 1 – 2 pound Salmon fillets cut into 2”x 4” pieces
- Mini slider buns
- ½ red onion
- 4-6 Radishes
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar , salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe avocado in slices
- 3-4 Lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives
- 6-8 Long bamboo skewers
For the yogurt sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ English or pickling cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of dry dill or 2 tablespoons of fresh.
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 small garlic clove
- the zest of one yellow lemon
This recipe was originally published on Yes, More Please! visit their site for full directions for preparation.