Swap out your Thai takeout for a delicious meal at home! Serve this as a dish for a meatless Monday or add it to your weeknight recipe repertoire. What I truly love about this recipe is it’s incorporation of global flavors and simple ingredients. As always with Thai recipes, be sure to adjust the heat to your tastebud preferences – some may prefer a more mild approach or to spice it up a bit more. Enjoy and share be sure to share how this recipe worked for you! Happy cooking!
Coconut Thai Tofu Wraps
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce or endive
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 package of Green Giant Thai Coconut Sautés
- Juice of half a lime + more slices for garnish
Detailed directions can be found by heading over to find the original recipe on Vegetarian Ventures.