At 225 calories a stack, this recipe Spicy California Shrimp Stacks is the stuff that low-calorie dreams are made of. No need to run and buy any kitchen accessories to achieve this recipe – you’ll be able to prepare this dish with the preexisting tools in your kitchen. The shrimp and rice are kicked up by some Siracha, satisfying all your sushi cravings. This recipe makes four stacks but feel free to double or triple as needed for your dinner table needs. Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
Spicy California Shrimp Stack
Makes 4 stacks, 225 calories per stack
- 1 1/3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice (from 1/2 cup uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1 cup diced cucumber (about 1 small)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1 medium)
- 4 teaspoons Furikake (such as Eden Shake or use sesame seeds)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce (or gluten-free)
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
This recipe was originally published on Gina’s Skinny Recipes. Visit the original recipe for detailed directions and more. For more skinny recipes, check out the site’s Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.