Tis the season for cookie exchanges and Holiday Office Parties! This year, give a bit of healthy Christmas cheer. I’m in love with this recipe for Quinoa Gingersnap Cookies – yum! These cookies are gluten-free and vegan, so no need to filling like you need to cheat to snack on one of these (or two). Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Quinoa Gingersnap Cookies
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup crystalized ginger, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup coconut oil, in a liquid state
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 Tablespoons water
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup cane sugar (for rolling)
This recipe was originally published on Eating Bird Food, visit their website for detailed instructions for Quinoa Gingersnap Cookies. Love this recipe? Follow Eating Bird Food on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.