Magical Peach Arugula Salad
Serves 6 to 8
An excerpt from Eating Clean:
Here’s a dish that provides a big payoff for very little effort. It takes about five minutes to throw thissalad together, and the combination of peppers, peaches, and arugula is simply beautiful. Serve it in awide bowl to show off its good looks.
- 10 cups arugula
- 5 medium ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 yellow or orange bell peppers, diced
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, peaches, bell peppers, and walnuts.In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.Drizzle the dressing over the arugula mixture, toss, and serve.
Meet the chef! For more about Amie, her new cookbook Eating Clean, and this recipe, you can find Amie on our Chef Spotlight Page. Additionally, you can keep up with Amie on her Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for more inspiration!