Happy Holidays! One of the things I love most about the season is celebrating with family and friends as we gather together to share a meal. Are you hosting a festive brunch this year? Bring seasonal flavor to an unexpected breakfast item with this recipe. Just one handful of Gingerbread Granola will have you hooked! Even better, all the ingredients are Vegan approved. All month long, we’ve been sharing our favorite holiday recipes on the Recipe Redo Blog. Visit our last few recipes for more holiday inspiration! Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
- 3 1/4 cups rolled oats (GF for gluten free eaters)
- 1 3/4 cups raw nuts (I used almonds, pecans and a few walnuts)
- 3 Tbsp organic cane sugar (or sub extra molasses or maple syrup mixed in with wet ingredients)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut or olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (sub agave, or honey if not vegan)
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- (optional) 1 tsp. vanilla extract
To find full preparation instructions, visit the original recipe on Minimalist Baker. Want more healthy recipes from Minimalist Baker? You can follow Minimalist Baker on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
In her quest to “healthify” the nation, Debra K believes there are valuable stories needing to be told.
“We have to do something right now to empower and educate our older population to keep them healthy and in their homes for as long as possible. ‘Senior Moments’ will help older adults and their caretakers set a path toward wellness and stop the crisis we are heading toward as our older population pressures our healthcare system.” Debra K