Pasta lovers, this recipe is for you! Skip the carbs and dive in to this Spaghetti Squash dish. – it’s the real deal! With a total of seven ingredients, surprisingly this tasty dish does not lack in flavor. Think healthy Italian, sans the carbs! Yes, seriously – this spaghetti squash tastes so much like pasta that it is hard to tell the difference. Add in lentils or chicken for an extra does of protein. Happy Cooking and Enjoy!
Spaghetti Squash Aglio E Olio with Rainbow Chard
- 1 large or 2 medium spaghetti squash, halved + seeds removed
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
To find full preparation instructions, visit the original recipe on Half Baked Harvest. Want more healthy recipes from Half Baked Harvest? You can follow Half Baked Harvest on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.