Power up your morning with this protein packed Poached Turkish Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Bowl. Switch up your granola-bar-and-go routine with this simple breakfast. Trust me, you won’t regret waking up a few minutes earlier to have a more wholesome start to your day! Happy Cooking and Enjoy!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, poached or cooked to your liking
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- toasted sesame seeds, fresh dill, fresh mint, and salt, for serving
Spicy Toasted Sesame Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
To find full preparation instructions, visit the original recipe on Half Baked Harvest. Want more healthy recipes from Half Baked Harvest? You can followHalf Baked Harvest. on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
In her quest to “healthify” the nation, Debra K believes there are valuable stories needing to be told.
“We have to do something right now to empower and educate our older population to keep them healthy and in their homes for as long as possible. ‘Senior Moments’ will help older adults and their caretakers set a path toward wellness and stop the crisis we are heading toward as our older population pressures our healthcare system.” Debra K