Now that Spring has officially arrived, it’s time to incorporate lighter and brighter dishes in your menu. It is no secret that I’m a fan of easy and healthy dishes. This Coconut Lime Chicken Curry looked too scrumptious not to make! An essential part of this recipe is Almond Milk. If you’re looking to cut out dairy from your diet, Almond Milk is the perfect alternative. Go one step further and ask for it next time you indulge in a latte! As you make the curry, feel free to incorporate any veggies you have on hand. This is the perfect recipe to be a little creative in the kitchen. Happy cooking and enjoy!
Coconut Lime Chicken Curry with Rice Noodles
- 1/2 sweet onion, quartered
- 2 stalks lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 1 red fresno pepper, seeded
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut or sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 bunch broccoli, ends trimmed
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 persian cucumbers, sliced
- sprouts, shredded coconut, shredded carrots, for serving
To find full preparation instructions, visit the original recipe on Half Baked Harvest. Want more healthy recipes from Half Baked Harvest? You can follow Half Baked Harvest on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
In her quest to “healthify” the nation, Debra K believes there are valuable stories needing to be told.
“We have to do something right now to empower and educate our older population to keep them healthy and in their homes for as long as possible. ‘Senior Moments’ will help older adults and their caretakers set a path toward wellness and stop the crisis we are heading toward as our older population pressures our healthcare system.” Debra K