This easy to make dessert is a crowd favorite, thanks Red Mountain Resort for coming up with this masterpiece. Who doesn’t love a little pumpkin in their life? Especially when the fall comes!
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup water
- 18 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 1¼ cups fructose
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 2½ teaspoons clove
- 6 sheets gelatin
- 4 cups canned pumpkin
- Combine water and cracker crumbs.
- Spray cake pan with your preferred cooking spray.
- Press into 10-inch spring form cake pan and set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in the pumpkin.
- Soften the gelatin in warm skim milk.
- Quickly fold gelatin into the cheese/pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into 16 pieces and serve.