Have no fear, because fall is officially here! Nothing says fall more than pumpkin AND as a dessert too. Thanks to Biggest Loser Resort! Yummo!
- 1 -1/4 cup Greek style yogurt
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package Mori Nu vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated cane sugar
- In a mixing bowl add the first 6 ingredients thoroughly.
- Then split between 6 ramekins (3 oz each).
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add ½ teaspoon cane sugar to each ramekin.
- Torch the sugar to caramelize. Enjoy!