Okay grill masters, this one is super simple and so so so delicious! Thank you Canyon Ranch for this one. Yummy!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup low fat sour cream
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 12 asparagus spears, blanched
- 4 slices rye bread
- Preheat grill.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice and Dijon mustard and mix well.
- Toast rye bread.
- Place one cooked chicken breast on top of toasted rye bread. Top with 3 spears asparagus, 1 slice of tomato and 1½ tablespoons mustard sauce.