So these next 2 posts are going to be my personal favorite DIY popsicles, you can of course use any fruit that you like but these 2 specific ones are my absolute favorite. Thanks to Lake Austin Spa Resort
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries – strawberry, blueberry, raspberry or any combination
- 1 cup low fat vanilla Greek style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- Fresh mint
- Process berries until smooth in a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
- Pour into molds and freeze overnight.
- Vary the flavors of yogurt and fruits.
- Try coconut Greek yogurt with fresh pineapple chunks, strawberry yogurt with fresh bananas.