- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 6 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 27 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning after 15 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with chives.
Recipe discovered at https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-rosemary-potatoes