On the go? Don’t have enough time to cook or make anything? Well this is the perfect alternative for you. It is flavorful and will keep you full until you do have time in your busy schedule to eat something.
“If you have an activity filled day ahead and you need a good start, or the heat gets you beat and you need an afternoon pick-me-up after a work-out, try this protein filled Raspberry Banana Chia Seed Protein Blast which guests of Red Mountain Resort in Utah enjoy. Bright, thick, creamy and sharp!”
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons Chia seeds
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Scoop yogurt into the blender first for easier pureeing.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth; scrape sides of the blender to make sure all powder is incorporated into the recipe.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.