This is the second post of my personal favorite DIY popsicles, you can of course use any fruit that you like. There is just something so appealing about lemon and mango being put together into a delicious treat. Thank you once again to Lake Austin Spa Resort.
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange or pineapple juice
- Several pieces of fresh lemon verbena and lemon balm
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced or 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- Crush the herbs and stir into the juice and refrigerate overnight.
- Strain and discard the herbs and add the mango pieces in a blender container.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and pour into molds. Freeze overnight.