Happy Friday! I can’t wait to start the weekend. Plan a cozy night in with the recipe for Comforting Curry Noodle Bowls. Complete this dish with your favorite veggies or meat. You can’t go wrong with a yummy bowl of noodles – Happy Cooking and Enjoy!
Comforting Curry Noodle Bowls
- 8 ounces uncooked thin rice noodles
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp*, peeled and de-veined
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil, divided (or any mild-flavored cooking oil)
- 1 small white onion, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 (15-ounce) cans coconut milk (regular or light coconut milk)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable or seafood stock
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- optional: 1-2 red Thai chiles**, thinly-sliced
- toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, thinly-sliced red onions
To find full preparation instructions, visit the original recipe on Gimme Some Oven. Want more healthy recipes from Gimme Some Oven? You can follow Gimme Some Oven on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
In her quest to “healthify” the nation, Debra K believes there are valuable stories needing to be told.
“We have to do something right now to empower and educate our older population to keep them healthy and in their homes for as long as possible. ‘Senior Moments’ will help older adults and their caretakers set a path toward wellness and stop the crisis we are heading toward as our older population pressures our healthcare system.” Debra K